This website is in development and editing as this work has been unfolding since 2010.
For questions call 818 213 8763 or email email@example.com
In 2010, I followed an unexpected feeling to travel another route to the coast. Through another series of unexpected events, I ended up attending Transition Town US -a weekend workshop regarding a grass roots movement happening around the world.. I felt to leave my job running facility operations at the Utah State Capitol. I felt to leave all financial security and knew what I was given was more important than money. I let myself discover another way of life. . Many considered my self lost, when I knew what I had found was beyond the riches of this world, or better said a way to live in this world but not be directed by it. Miracles small and large have come with letting go.. I discovered another way of life. A simple way - a path or road less taken..... and it has made all the difference.
My family felt to go to Taiwan to teach others the language of Simple Living Centers in 2016. We officially felt to announce this worldwide movement in April of 2017, a way to bless and help mothers teach their children another way of life. A way to reconnect with neighbors.. Recently,myself, and four women came together in unexpected ways - to bring this to Utah County. How this unfolds starts from learning about our simple living centers within each of us.
This is a way to become part of transitioning communities to another way of life. A transition that is coming - or inevitable some say. This is a movement happening with people showing up as if prepared....a movement that begins within each of us... a movement I have been shown -where a small group of people can-- working together --with integrity and teamwork - tip towns or communities to another way of life. - another way to produce healthy living foods, another health care system, another way to educate and work, and another economic system moving in different directions to our current system. For most of my career I have been involved with this type of transition. Workshops are on line and will be announced with the link below.
Starting with perhaps two or three mothers and their youth in neighborhoods.
Simple Living Centers are
1. Within each of us
2. Name for a new generation of homes.
3. A key to transitioning Communities.
The Community Solution: How Cuba survived the energy crisis.
Here are a few seeds
for developing new local neighborhood economies that connects around the world.
1," Homes for Health" will support town wide fundraising of $3 per person.
2. 90% of neighborhood funds goes to local Neighborhood councils for home processing/production, neighborhood gardens or local Community supported agriculture. CSA's
3. Thirty cents a month or 10% of the donations goes to Homes for Health to improve educational tools, connect with resources worldwide, and do fundraising and grant writing campaigns.
Simple Living Centers
1. Seeds of a new local economy: Councils decide on volunteered neighborhood funds of $3/month a person.
2. Seeds of a new low cost or no cost education: Neighborhood education supporting parents (primarily mothers and women) to teach their youth - When workshops are needed - using a dollar a day donation for 8 weeks or--- for those who can not pay they may barter work traded for some needs of homes or neighborhoods.
3. Seeds to simple ways to help the poor. A neighborhood managed micro- loan program to help those in need.
ore Copyright © 2017 Simple Living Centers - All Rights Reserved. Links or videos do no imply endorsement of any organizations, religions, or individuals associated with them. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or 818 213 8763