Working for Provo and Springville, Utah we are launching a grass roots movement to create
Working from Huelian and Xihu Taiwan families or youth come from China or Taiwan - learning to create
Centers that begin in our homes, extend to our neighborhoods and unite eastern and western cultures
In 1989 came a vision of two buildings joined together,,,, a large eastern building joined a smaller western . Years later, we found such a site and in 1997 we did extensive remodeling - major foundation work - joining this eastern and western space and adding a second and third level. This is were we started a building that we had no idea would become a symbol for a new higher - simple way of life so many are seeking for. We hope to open the door to a brighter light, a light parents and children can easily recognize, a way to stop running into the walls of life, and simply find another brighter, higher, simple way to live, receive and education , and how all we need can come to us.
Leaders learn how a small group of people can over 3-10 years tip the consciousness of communities to supporting a new way of life.
Transition Town - Transition Streets
The Community Solution: How Cuba survived the energy crisis.
Here are a few seeds
for developing new local neighborhood economies that connects around the world.
1," Homes for Health" will support town wide fundraising of $3 per person.
2. 90% of neighborhood funds goes to local Neighborhood councils for home processing/production, neighborhood gardens or local Community supported agriculture. CSA's
3. Thirty cents a month or 10% of the donations goes to Homes for Health to improve educational tools, connect with resources worldwide, and do fundraising and grant writing campaigns.
Simple Living Centers
1. Seeds of a new local economy: Councils decide on volunteered neighborhood funds of $3/month a person.
2. Seeds of a new low cost or no cost education: Neighborhood education supporting parents (primarily mothers and women) to teach their youth - When workshops are needed - using a dollar a day donation for 8 weeks or--- for those who can not pay they may barter work traded for some needs of homes or neighborhoods.
3. Seeds to simple ways to help the poor. A neighborhood managed micro- loan program to help those in need.
A unique walking tour of the City with time to enjoy lunch and shopping too! Maximize your sightseeing with this exceptional tour.
ore Copyright © 2017 Simple Living Centers - All Rights Reserved. Links or videos do no imply endorsement of any organizations, religions, or individuals associated with them. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or 818 213 8763
Editing underway... for Endowed Mothers Access - email email@example.com