Working for Provo and Springville communities - we are launching a grass roots movement to create
Plans are Working from Huelian expanding what started in Xihu Taiwan. Language retreats and on line learning serving China and Taiwan: learning to create
Centers that begin in our homes, extend to our neighborhoods and unite eastern and western cultures
In 1989 came a vision of two buildings (workshop garages) joined together,,,, a larger building on the east joined a smaller facility on the west side . Years later, we found such a site and in 1997 we did extensive remodeling - major foundation work - joining this eastern and western space and adding a second and third level. For years, the thought that buildings reflect deeper spiritual truths returned to me again and agin.
This is were we started a building that we had no idea would become a symbol for a new higher - simple way of life. So many are running into one wall, then another - frustrated...yet a simple door has opened to another way. Leaders are awakening to such a life and many are following them. Typically 1-3 % of the population are those gifted leaders who bring us to a new way of life. If you sense that calling in your life, we are seeking those leaders to train and serve your needs as you help others.
Leaders join together to learn together how a small group of people can over 3-10 years tip the consciousness of communities to supporting a new way of life.
Transition Town - Transition Streets
The Community Solution: How Cuba survived the energy crisis. How will the world survive an economic, environment or political crisis?
Here are a few seeds
for developing new local neighborhood economies that connects around the world.
1," Homes for Health" will support town wide fundraising of $3 per person.
2. 90% of neighborhood funds goes to local Neighborhood councils for home processing/production, neighborhood gardens or local Community supported agriculture. CSA's
3. Thirty cents a month or 10% of the donations goes to Homes for Health to improve educational tools, connect with resources worldwide, and do fundraising and grant writing campaigns.
Simple Living Centers
1. Seeds of a new local economy: Councils decide on volunteered neighborhood funds of $3/month a person.
2. Seeds of a new low cost or no cost education: Neighborhood education supporting parents (primarily mothers and women) to teach their youth - When workshops are needed - using a dollar a day donation for 8 weeks or--- for those who can not pay they may barter work traded for some needs of homes or neighborhoods.
3. Seeds to simple ways to help the poor. A neighborhood managed micro- loan program to help those in need.
ore Copyright © 2017 Simple Living Centers - All Rights Reserved. Links or videos do no imply endorsement of any organizations, religions, or individuals associated with them. For more information email email@example.com or 818 213 8763
Editing underway... for Endowed Mothers Access - email firstname.lastname@example.org