This website is in development and editing as this work has been unfolding since 2010.
For questions call 818 213 8763 or email email@example.com
In 2010, I followed an unexpected feeling to travel another route to the coast. Through another series of unexpected events, I ended up attending Transition Town US - a weekend workshop regarding a grass roots movement happening around the US and in some parts of the international community. I felt to leave my job and financial security -running facility operations at the Utah State Capitol. I discovered my life mission within me - was to return to a simple way of life - a way of life guided by our conscious honest higher self, --a way of life that begins with each of us. A way of life that is dividing those who put their trust in the economics of this world and those that are discovering another way. For many years, I had learned within each of us are seven centers of life, Simple Living Centers.
My family felt to go to Taiwan to teach others the language of Simple Living Centers in 2016 - a language to awaken each of us to all we need - and how to receive divine love, and let it become part of all we do. We felt to announce this worldwide movement in April of 2017. This is not a movement to follow me, but learn how you can align yourself with another way of life. This website shares what other are learning - mothers or those in that role - learning and teaching their children with heavenly ministering - how to return to a simple peaceful way of life. In today's world - this is another way of life. .... a way to reconnect with self and with neighbors in meaning ways. In 2017, myself, and a number of others came together in unexpected ways - to bring this to Utah County.
There is a movement of people transitioning communities to another way of life. A transition that is coming - or inevitable some say. This is a movement happening with people showing up as if prepared....a movement that begins with inner transition .. a movement - I have seen showing how a small group of people -- working together --with integrity and teamwork - can help tip towns or communities to another way of life. - another way to produce healthy living foods, another way to look at our health care, another way to educate and work with schools, and another economic system moving in different directions to our current global system.
For most of my career I have been involved with this type of transition. Workshops are on line and will be announced with the link below.
While we welcome the views of many - the angel start up effort has specifically come forth to endowed women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For access to the website pages below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting with perhaps two or three mothers and their youth in neighborhoods.
Simple Living Centers are
1. Within each of us
2. Name for a new generation of homes and neighborhood health education centers
3. A key to transitioning Communities.
The Community Solution: How Cuba survived the energy crisis.
Here are a few seeds
for developing new local neighborhood economies that connects around the world.
1," Homes for Health" will support town wide fundraising of $3 per person.
2. 90% of neighborhood funds goes to local Neighborhood councils for home processing/production, neighborhood gardens or local Community supported agriculture. CSA's
3. Thirty cents a month or 10% of the donations goes to Homes for Health to improve educational tools, connect with resources worldwide, and do fundraising and grant writing campaigns.
Simple Living Centers
1. Seeds of a new local economy: Councils decide on volunteered neighborhood funds of $3/month a person.
2. Seeds of a new low cost or no cost education: Neighborhood education supporting parents (primarily mothers and women) to teach their youth - When workshops are needed - using a dollar a day donation for 8 weeks or--- for those who can not pay they may barter work traded for some needs of homes or neighborhoods.
3. Seeds to simple ways to help the poor. A neighborhood managed micro- loan program to help those in need.
ore Copyright © 2017 Simple Living Centers - All Rights Reserved. Links or videos do no imply endorsement of any organizations, religions, or individuals associated with them. For more information email email@example.com or 818 213 8763
Editing underway... for Endowed Mothers Access - email firstname.lastname@example.org